I have perfected this recipe.
You know when you do it almost all the time, each time it just taste better and better!
So let’s just get down to the needy greedy :)
Best Healthy and Simple Cheesecake Recipe
• 2 cups of organic cashews
• 2 table spoon melted Kerry gold butter
• 1 or 2 table spoon of grade B maple syrup
• 2 8oz soften cream cheese
• 2 range free eggs
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• ½ cup grade B maple syrup
• With a Vitamix or anything of equal power, blend the cashews and pulse the cashews until flour like.
• Pour in a bowl and add the melted butter and maple syrup, mix until well blended. Make sure is not too mushy or to dry.
• Spread on the bottom of the cheesecake pan.
• Bake for 15 min at 350F
• While that is baking add all the wet ingredients to the Vitamix and mix well, until smooth.
• Pour into the pan and put back into the oven for 55min.
• Let cool.
• When done cooling put in the fridge for 4 hours or more.
Just add a can of pumpkin
1/2 teaspoon of each; pumpkin spice, ginger and cinnamon
Want to print it out click bellow!
Please let me know your thoughts :)